A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brook
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Brook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Brook MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brook practice?
- Dr. David Brook has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brook practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.