A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brook, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cognition Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brook graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Brook practice?
Dr. David Brook practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.