A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brooks, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Examiner
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Brooks MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. David Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brooks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Fort Smith Physiatrists.