A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brooks, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Examiner
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Brooks MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brooks practice?
- Dr. David Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brooks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Physiatrists.