Dr. David Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 11th, 2014
Business Executive
This doctor is one of the most unprofessional and questionable competent doctors I have ever known. He spends absolutely no time with patients; he is indifferent; and there is no "follow-up" at all. No matter how serious the medical situation for the patient, he consistently remains aloof. Also, his communication skills are poor. He clearly is in the wrong field.

July 26th, 2010
Dr. Brown had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have gone to or know. You feel like he has no other patients beside you.

April 19th, 2010
Care and Empathy
Dr. Brown in my opinion is not a very compassionate physician, and he hides behind his staff. He comes in gives you information and then does not follow through. for example he told me he would adjust my medications and when he left the nurse came and told me he not only said he would not adjust it but was lowering my dose. His nurse practioner called because I had questions about my care, and she was very rude and nasty and told me that she was not going to change my medication I was getting and she was not going to discuss it any further I asked to speak with Dr. Brown she told me he was not available and hung up on me. First of all She leagally can not tell me she would not be doing anything with my meds because she is not the doctor. Stressing to me she was following his orders made no differance because at my bedside HE told me he would, did she ever think that he may have forgot to change it. Then she went on to say I wasnt sick I was depressed. How Dare She. I have never had such a horrible experience with this offce and his partner Dr Kusnic Which he told the nurse caring for me "DO NOT CALL ME ABOUT THIS PATIENT" my blood count was low I needed a Transfusion and he refused until the head of the hospital got involved I could have died. I would NOT recommmend these two doctors to ANYONE!