A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bullis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bullis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Bullis practice?
- Dr. David Bullis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bullis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.