A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bullis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bullis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Bullis practice?
- Dr. David Bullis has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Bullis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI and Bristol, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.