A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID BULLIS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID BULLIS is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID BULLIS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. BULLIS graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. BULLIS has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BULLIS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID W. BULLIS practice?
Dr. DAVID BULLIS practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons, Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons, Fall River Sports Medicine Doctors, and Fall River Neurologists.