A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bullis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Bullis practice?
Dr. David Bullis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Surgeons.