A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullis is Poor. Dr. Bullis has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bullis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Bullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Bullis practice?
Dr. David Bullis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Tiverton, RI.
See Fall River Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Bullis, Dr. Davis Bullis, Dr. Dewey Bullis