Dr. David Bullis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Bullis?

Posted on March 7th, 2017

My first attempt at the visit was 40 minutes, then they told me he was in surgery so had to reschedule. My next attempt I waited for 25 minutes even though I was the only patient waiting. He was rude and arrogant and was disinterested in my situation. His diagnosis: take Aleve but you will need a hip replacement. No other alternative treatments were suggested despite my onquiry. Will never return to this practice and will seek another orthopedic specialist.

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Love him he is Awsome ! Better than any Dr, that I have seen in Boston

Excellent Experience

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I have been in the health care delivery field for over thirty (30) years. Recently I had an appointment with Dr. Bullis regarding a lower leg condition. From start to finish the experience was positive. I waited for maybe 10 minutes (mostly due to medical history form). The staff were great to me and took care in regards to my medical information. Dr. Bullis did an excellent history and through exam of my problem area. He gave me a diagnosis and treatment plan that has been right on! He did not order any extra medical tests and addressed all my concerns. Dr. Bullis spent an appropriate amount of time with me and I did not feel rushed in any way. I would, and have recommended friends and family who may be in need of orthopedic services to Bullis Orthopedics.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr.Bullis, is the most arrogant, self absorbed individual I have ever met. His bedside manner, does not exist. He is a mean, thoughtless individual whose only expectation is that his work is perfect and he is not help when you have further problems with his surgery or when you need his help. Find another orthopedic surgeon you do not want him.

Compassionate Surgeon

Posted on January 29th, 2014

First let me tell you, I am a 78 year old great grandmother of 15 who has been suffering with an arthritic knee for nearly 6 years. I finally caved in and agreed to let my grand daughter schedule me an appointment to have it checked out. Into my life, walked Dr. Bullis, he is a young, strapping fellow who was so sweet and sincere, took some xrays and explained to me that I was "Bone on Bone" and my best option was a total knee replacement, I had already tried the injections and it gave me some relief, years ago, physical therapy just gave me more and more pain. Now, it was time to do what I needed to do. He discussed with me quality of life, how did I want to spend the next 20 years? In pain or being able to get back to a lifestyle where I could get out of ther chair and enjoy my great grandchildren. So,we scheduled. His assistant, Debbie was a peach!! She helped me with everything from scheduling my appointments, to discussing nursing homes and PT following. Dr. Bullis, knowing how nervous I was, offered to meet with my family to dicuss the surgery, what we could expect short term and long term. Hospitals, Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy. It has been 6 months since my surgery and my repalcement knee is now mine! I own that knee!! I forgot how wonderful it felt to walk up 2 steps to my front door and not be in excrutiating pain and I can ride a stationary bike, again!!. Following the surgery, Dr. Bullis met with my family in the hospital following the operation and told them I was doing fine, surgery went well, and not to worry. When I woke up, he was the first face I saw following surgery and every morning thereafter during my stay in the hospital. He was wonderful!! At my age, its important to have a doctor who knows what comforts me, eases my mind, and Dr. Bullis definately has that compassion and understanding of elderly people, although, I dont think Im old, Im experienced!! Thank you Dr. Bullis, for giving me back a life out of a rocking chair and back into the stands at the kids basketball and baseball games! Highest regards, anyone in need of a knee replacement - he is your guy!!

NO Bedside Manner

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr. Bullis is both extremely rude and arrogant. I spent the money to see a specialist in sports medicine and found that it was a complete waste of my time. He spent a total of 5 minutes with me and dismissed me. He did not listen to my complaints or concerns. I would NOT recommend taking the time to see this "professional". He walked into the room without any introduction, and at the conclusion of our meeting walked out without a word. He made me feel embarassed for going to see a specialist regarding a sports injury.

Careless

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I needed an MRI My X-ray showed no broken bones and good spacing, however I'm having pain that's keeping me awake at night or waking me a couple of times per night. He would not prescribe any pain medicine, but gave me 3 exercises to do over a period of 6 weeks. He then asked me if I wanted to just call him or would I like to schedule a follow-up. After a couple of days doing the exercises and it feeling worse, I went to the office to ask for an MRI because I didn't want to wait 6 weeks to fix the problem. He NEVER ordered one. I went to the Cape for an MRI which the radiologist said there was a DEFINATE TRAUMA to. I then scheduled an appointment with a doctor in Boston. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on October 26th, 2017