A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burton, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Burton MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Burton practice?
- Dr. David Burton has 14 office locations.
Dr. David Burton practices Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Crescent City, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.