A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Caldwell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Caldwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. David Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Orthopedic Surgeons.