A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Campbell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Campbell practice?
- Dr. David Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Campbell practices Family Medicine near Dublin, VA.
See Dublin Primary Care Doctors.