Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Of Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Carlson MD is a male Allergist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. David W. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carlson practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians and Garland Allergists.