Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Highest recommendation
Always greeted warmly. Dr. C saw both my partner and me through extreme medical conditions and he could not have been more thorough, thoughtful, or professional. Each and every visit (and I've had more than the average number) has been productive and health concerns addressed with clear and concise instructions and appropriate prescriptions given. As much as Dr. C is a great doctor, I try to be as good a patient--the two go hand-in-hand. I hope he doesn't go away before I do [I, in my 60s].

September 29th, 2015
A great doctor for all patients

March 23rd, 2015
dismissive
Probably one of the worst doctors I've ever had. He would always do the bare minimum when it came to anything and was always on the computer only half listening to what you said and if you got a second opinion on something from a specialist and he was wrong about it he would just dismiss the issue and treat you like you we're stupid because you not at his level of intelligence. I never write reviews but he is so rude and wrong I couldn't not write this. STAY AWAY!!!

March 17th, 2015
I trust these Dr. 's. Straight talk and willing to listen.

February 15th, 2012
very caring
Dr. Carpenter was very thorough with his questions about conditions and tried all options possible to find results to problems. Liked him very much. He's very cost conscious for patients with lower incomes and will work with you for cheaper and most efective options.

November 25th, 2010
Mr. & Mrs. D
It's a shame that Dr. Carpenter has to deal with such rudness in the front office. There are only about 2 office workers that actually know what they are doing. As for Dr. Carpenter, he reminds us of a young "old fashioned" Dr. He listens and does not dismiss questions, rather he explains what and why. Usually when my husband and I see a young Dr. we say jokingly, he should have a candy bar in his pocket or he just started to shave. While Dr. Carpentermay appear young, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience and also served in the Reserve Armed Forces while still working at Ormond Medical Arts. We are so happy we have found him.

July 26th, 2010
Worst doctors office I have ever encountered. Waited almost 2 hours. Staff was very rude. BEWARE!

July 6th, 2010
My husband likes him very much.
However, the record keeping and billing is a mess. His x-rays have been lost. They collect the co-pay up front, which is poor business. And if you owe money, the receptionist very loudly directs you to the billing office, embarassing you in front of the entire waiting area.

February 25th, 2010
Dr. Carpenter is knowledgeable,caring, and lets you voice your opinion. He listens and does not rush you. He will do all he needs to do to find out what your medical problems are.He has great bedside manners.I would highly recomend him to anyone who needs someone who really cares.