A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cheshire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cheshire is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheshire
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cheshire, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheshire graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Cheshire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Winston Cheshire MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Cheshire practice?
- Dr. David Cheshire has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cheshire practices Occupational Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.