Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Christensen FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Christensen practices Family Medicine near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Primary Care Doctors.