A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
Dr. David Christensen practices Family Medicine near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Family Physicians.