A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Christensen FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Christensen practices Family Medicine near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Primary Care Doctors.