A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Christensen FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Christensen practices Family Medicine near Birdsboro, PA.
See Birdsboro Family Physicians.