A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dickerson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Dickerson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Dickerson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. David Dickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dickerson practices Emergency Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lenexa Emergency Physicians.