A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Duncan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Duncan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Duncan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. David Duncan has 3 office locations.
- Dr. David Duncan practices Family Medicine near , .