Learn more about Dr. David Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Faber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Faber practice?
Dr. David Faber practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT and Lander, WY.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.