A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Faber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Faber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Faber practice?
- Dr. David Faber has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Faber practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Lander, WY and Elko, NV.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.