Learn more about Dr. David Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Faber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Faber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Faber practice?
- Dr. David Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Faber practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.