Dr. David Fischer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 26th, 2015
Kind and Caring, helped me to understand options for my shoulder.

June 11th, 2014
Dr. Fischer and his staff truly care about their patients and take time to make sure their medical needs are met. Dr. Fischer and his staff are amazing!!

February 11th, 2014
I had a prosthetic thumb "job" done by Dr. Fisher. The bone spurs had grown to painful porportions because I waited too long to seek his medical help. We discussed, and tried, other possibilities to curb the arthritis to no avail. After discussing the options, I chose the prosthetic implant and am in recovery. His staff, and the KGH opeations department staff, were VERY pleasant to deal with. While I don't look forward to seeing them again (lol) I will look forward to having them if and when I may ever need them!

October 7th, 2013
One of the good guys
This Doctor is one of the nicest people on the planet, some of these reviews about the doctor being rude, pushing his beliefs are unfounded and if you asked him about something he would give you a honest answer. I spent a lot of time with him and got to know him well and was a patient of his with a smashed ankle and all I can say is he is a very caring man with a good heart who cares about the people he treats. Some people would complain no matter what. Maybe they forget that when they were hurt this is the guy who comes to your aid at all hours to help. Yes and you do get a bill.

June 4th, 2013
Dr. Fischer is incredibly rude. He will not listen to you, and he will do as little as possible to help while still getting paid. He does the absolute bare minimum, and does it rudely. He clearly only cares about his paycheck, not his patients.

August 30th, 2012
Dr. Fischer is Great!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Fischer for 15 years and he has always been courteous. His staff is the same, courteous and polite. Both me and my son have great luck with our procedure and follow ups.Dr. Fischer treats those that are rude, rudely, and those that treat him with respect, with respect. As long as I can, I will always go to Fischer.

June 18th, 2012
protect your limbs
His office staff terrible. I had surgery done by Dr David Fischer. I had more issues after surgery then before. Not one time did he check for rotation not one time did he order new x rays. Instead he gave me pills I didn't need. I got my Doctor to get another MRI done switched Doctors and learned surgery wasn't done correctly. I have to go through it again. I have to pay all the co pays again. He runs late as well because he has patents come in after surgery with issues and no appointment. So this reason you will wait on average 1 hr or longer, the other reason he may not be in the office yet and the staff will check you in, and not mention that fact he is not in. I guess because he seems to get mostly medical and medicare he and his staff feel that it is ok, when its not cool at all. We are deserve respect.

March 29th, 2012
needs to retire
If you have surgery by Dr Fisher and you don't improve,he will not do much to help you. if you point out what is wrong he seems to ignore you. His staff is rude !

December 17th, 2011
doctor fisher treats patcients on his own personal beliefs. that makes him predujuce and most certainly unfair. every person is different and he is treating the same no madder what the procedure!i wish i had chosen a different orthopedic doctor.

September 20th, 2010
he lies and lies, with no tact what so ever.

August 26th, 2010
VERY CARING AND VERY CALMING
FIRST OF ALL I DON'T CARE FOR GOING TO THE DOCTOR IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT IF I COULD CHOOSE ONE DR. FISCHER WOULD BE MY FIRST CHOICE FOR HIS CALMING VOICE, KNOWLEDGE, AND IS VERY CARING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PROBLEMS. VERY GOOD AND YOU WILL LIKE HIM.