A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Fish DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Fish practice?
- Dr. David Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fish practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.