A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Fish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Fish DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Fish practice?
- Dr. David Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fish practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.