Learn more about Dr. David Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gannon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gannon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gannon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gannon practice?
- Dr. David Gannon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gannon practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.