A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Gray practice?
- Dr. David Gray has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.