A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Haas MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Haas practice?
- Dr. David Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.