Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Harrison
Dr. David Harrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnsboro, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Trinity Mother Frances Winnsboro, Harris Continued Care Hospital and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Harrison has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnsboro, TX.
Dr. John Mckinney Jr
Winnsboro, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Paul Driver
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Winnsboro, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Donald Middleton
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Winnsboro, TX 0 mi38