A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herbert, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Herbert practice?
Dr. David Herbert practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Chandler Anesthesiologists, Chandler Pain Management Doctors, Chandler Neurologists, and Chandler Physiatrists.