A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hill MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hill practice?
- Dr. David Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hill practices Emergency Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Emergency Physicians.