A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hobbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hobbs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hobbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wesley Hobbs MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. David Hobbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hobbs practices Emergency Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Richford, VT and South Hero, VT.
See Burlington Emergency Physicians.