A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hobbs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hobbs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hobbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hobbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Hobbs practice?
Dr. David Hobbs practices Emergency Medicine near South Hero, VT.
See South Hero Emergency Physicians.