A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hough, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wood Hough MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hough practice?
- Dr. David Hough has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hough practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.