A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hudson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hudson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Hudson practice?
Dr. David Hudson practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Family Physicians.