A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Jones practice?
Dr. David Jones practices Urology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Urologists.