A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kabel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kabel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Kabel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kabel practice?
- Dr. David Kabel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kabel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Internists and Waterloo Cardiologists.