A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kabel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabel
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kabel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Kabel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kabel practice?
- Dr. David Kabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kabel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Independence, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA.
See Independence Internists and Independence Cardiologists.