A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilson Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. David Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Hematologists.