Learn more about Dr. David Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kennedy, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kennedy, FACS, FRCSI, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kennedy FACS, FRCSI, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. David Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kennedy practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.