A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kennedy, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kennedy, FACS, FRCSI, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Kennedy practice?
Dr. David Kennedy practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.