Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Tyffani H. on Mar 30th, 2015

Great physician,staff, and hospital. Highly recommend!

Oct 12th, 2011

After a failed sinus surgery in 2006 (by my local ENT) and numerous sinus infections, my local allergist recommend I see Dr. Kennedy. I live in the Poconos so it is a 2 hour drive each way but worth it. After trying alternative solutions for 5 months we decided to through with another surgery. I have not had an infection since February 2010. He is worth all of the traveling!

Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kennedy gave me my life again. I had a CSF leak that was repaired through 4 hours of surgery at HUP (Hospital of University of Pennsylvania.)They also inserted a permanent shunt to relieve any pressure...now 7 years later and not a single problem since.Dr Kennedy was magnificent, followed up personally while in the hospital, I cannot thank him enough.

What a great find show details What a great find
by joolee75 on Aug 11th, 2010

I have been seeing a young group of ENT doctors for years, for chronic sinusitits. The appointment length is usually 10 minutes. Dr Kennedy and his staff spent over an hour with me, and found some problems that had been overlooked by my group in the suburbs. He's worth the wait, and the driving hassles.

Aug 11th, 2010

He diagnosed a brain tumor the nuerologist missed.

Jul 13th, 2009

A compedent MD,however, everyone who sees him will be encouraged to book a surgical date. He seems to have no interest in trying to resolve an issue by any other means first. I KNOW HE'S A SURGEON BUT IT STILL DID NOT FEEL ETHICAL OR THAT HE HAS THE PATIENTS INNTEREST AT HEART.