Dr. David Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kim?

September 17th, 2017

Consultation only

Having met some other plastic surgeon who has over 30 years of experience and has internet full of flattering reviews before dr Kim, I can say that Dr Kim is a real professional plastic surgeon (ps) compared to the other one I met in San Francisco who was also a diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr Kim examines your personal situation thoroughly and based on that he suggests what can be done. One sign of his professionalism is that he can also turn a patient away if he sees that patient does not need correction to their eg. nose. The consultation I had was very informative and professional. They took pictures of me and Dr Kim showed with computer me how the nose could be improved. They are all very nice at this office and very professional. I can recommend Dr. Kim and his place 100% for at least to have a consultation with. I have not had my surgery yet, but if I proceed I would possibly choose him based on my experience with him and his whole team. Dr Kim really knows his profession and he knows how to do a consultation and tell the patient everything they need to know. Some other plastic surgeon quit the consultation within 10 minutes because I did have all the right questions. I feel that was odd. With Dr Kim I felt he was the professional leader on the situation and he knew what he needed to tell me in order to fill in the consultation time. Of course I had questions too, but I think it is important that the doctor knows his profession well enough to have a good consultation even without loads of questions from a patient. I pay to the ps to get knowledge. With Dr Kim you really get the knowledge. He is a very nice professional who knows his stuff. Just the way it's supposed to be. Some other plastic surgeons should visit these ones who know how to have a good consultation and learn from them.

January 25th, 2015

Revision Rhinoplasty

I had a fairly complex revision rhinoplasty with Dr Kim. A primary surgery with another doctor left me with an asymmetric nose. The revision required the reconstruction of my tip and lowering of the bridge. The results are amazing! Thank you!!

December 8th, 2015