A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kruse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kruse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kruse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kruse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kruse practice?
- Dr. David Kruse has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kruse practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors and Orange Sports Medicine Doctors.