A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kunz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kunz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kunz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kunz practice?
- Dr. David Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kunz practices Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Family Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Emergency Physicians and Lawrenceville Family Physicians.