A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kunz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kunz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kunz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kunz practice?
- Dr. David Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kunz practices Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Family Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Emergency Physicians and Lawrenceville Family Physicians.