A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kunz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kunz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan