A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilbur Larson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Larson practice?
- Dr. David Larson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Larson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spruce Pine, NC.
See Spruce Pine Internists and Spruce Pine Geriatric Doctors.