Dr. David Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Leonard?

October 2nd, 2016

Breathing 0909

I had a problem breathing on one side of my nose for almost 10 months. Family Dr. sent me to Dr. Leonard. The day I went to see Dr. Leonard he told me ...

September 14th, 2016

I was very please with the service I received from Dr. Leonard. Dr.Leonard was very professional, greeted me upon entering the room, explained procedures, asked me questions, listen to what I had to say. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leonard to others

July 30th, 2016

Only second visit.

I'm giving 4 stars because I have only had two visits so far. I have not had any problems and I like the professionalism of Dr. Leonard and the entire staff. Thank You.

May 3rd, 2016

ENT

As a veteran who was sent to this facility from the Veteran's Choice Program, I would absolutely recommend it to other veterans or even just anyone looking for an ENT provider. Dr. Leonard and his nurse Kathy were great! They were both very courteous. Dr. Leonard explains everything he is doing and makes sure you understand why. For my initial appointment, he listed all possible treatments that could be expected in upcoming appointments, which is nice to know instead of waiting to hear what can be done.

December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Leonard and his nurse, Kathy, were so very kind during my initial visit. I was apprehensive about any procedures that might be performed and they put me at ease right away by explaining what they would do and what I could expect to feel. They both were very patient when answering all of my questions.

December 10th, 2015

Nose and Head lacerations.

Dr. Leonard was 100% professional and proficient in his treatment of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing any kind of ENT treatment.

September 16th, 2015

Excellent and caring!

September 5th, 2015

Dr. Leonard and his staff are WONDERFUL! Dr. Leonard took his time with me, listened to my concerns, answered all of my questions, and seemed to truly care about my health. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leonard to anyone!

August 11th, 2015

Excellent choice for sinus specialist

I have suffered with chronic sinutis for years. Dr. Leonard and his staff helped me find the root of my illness; they didn't just treat the symptoms as many allergists had done in the past. He also didn't rush any unnecessary treatments. I would recommend him to anyone!

October 21st, 2014

Broken Nose Guy

Dr Leonard was top notch. It's his staff that upset me. (1) I called them twice to make sure that his office could render the services I thought I would need - surgery inside my broken nose and straightening my nose, and was told yes, which is incorrect. His practice does not fix/set broken noses, only interior damage from the break, and they scheduled another appoinment a month from now with a plastic surgeon (while my insurance clock ticks away for next years deductible, which will be $3500 to me if I can't have this surgery done this year). What is perplexing is I was told that this next Dr is in "high demand". (2) When I signed the medical release consent form, I asked who it would go to since it was blank, and was told "whoever we think we need to get info from" which I thought they would go to my primary care physician that I listed for them; what they did was access my records from the local hospital (who I never told them I had seen, so how would they even go there except if they already saw them or went on a fishing expedition) on personal things that I NEVER would have let them have it has no relevance to my current condition, and involves trauma I had succesfully, finally, forgotten about in the past year. Wonderful, here it is again. (3) Dr Leonard recommended three doctors, and they were kind enough to schedule me an appointment; when I looked at the file they gave me later that day, the 3 doctors names they had listed for possible consultation were not included so that maybe I can get an appointment sooner with one of the other two. So, while the staff was very friendly and helpful, and I really liked Dr Leonard I am quite upset at the way they handle their internal procedures.

November 9th, 2013

Great experience

I was suffering from an ear infection and needed an appointment quickly. Dr, Leonard's office made the appt, quickly for the same day. Did follow-up in 2 days because pain did not go away. Was sent for CatScan and got an appt. in 2 hours. Got the results the next day and then did followup . I am extremely pleased with his nurse, Kathy, family nurse practitioner, Kim and the whole staff. I thought I was going to have to cancel my cruise that was leaving the following week, but the doctor's care made the trip possible.

September 12th, 2011

Gordon Leland

I came in for Nose bleeds and I have to use Coumadin. Dr. Leonard successfully placed a bandage inside my nose and for the last 15 days I have had no nose bleeds. This was a dificult problem to deal with. Congradulations to Dr. Leonard. I look forward to my next vist with him. This review in regards to Kathy Debold. By the way your letter delivered to me without a postage stamp!