A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Welsh Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Levy practice?
- Dr. David Levy has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.