Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David McManus
Dr. David McManus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with other offices in Lafayette, LA and Lafayette, LA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. McManus is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center, Lafayette General Medical Center and Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David McManus has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David McManus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Deardre Chao
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi
Dr. Jerry McCall
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Clarence Bolinger Jr
Lafayette, LA 0.01 mi40