A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McManus is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McManus, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. McManus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne McManus MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. McManus practice?
- Dr. David McManus has 4 office locations.
Dr. David McManus practices Emergency Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Alexandria Emergency Physicians.