Dr. David Mobley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2016
Tremendous disappointment
The facelift and eye surgery Dr. Mobley performed on me 12 years ago in 2004: The problems I had after surgery were thus: 1) It is obvious to anyone that my right eye is not correct whereas all my life my eyes were symmetrical. The right eye does not open fully and this is because he went off the crease on the eyelid.... in using surgical instrument he was to take a little skin out of crease ..... the left eye is perfect.......the right eye is off. I pointed this out to him at first visit after surgery and he brushed it off saying "it will work out in a couple of weeks". I knew it would not and it has never worked out. 2) Also, Just below my right cheek bone is a round whatever??? under my skin about the size of a quarter.....which shows when I smile. I was appalled that Dr. Mobley brushed off these two tragedies for me as if they were non-consequential. I have grieved for years but I do not think anything can be done. Re giving "stars" about my experience with him, I give him one star but really should be zero stars. It is too long to remember in order to grade his staff. Thank you.

September 10th, 2015
I need more Stars to Rate ! I am a Very Happy Patient Love Dr Mobley and All of the Staff.

March 8th, 2014
Very shaky hands... be careful!
Due to a medical concern, I was advised by my OBGYN to get a breast reduction and Dr. Mobley was referred to me. I went to the consultation and reluctantly (didn't like the idea of going under the knife) agreed to do the surgery. On the day of the surgery, as Dr. Mobley was drawing the "cut lines" on me, I noticed that his hands were shaking - a lot. At that moment, I didn't want to do the surgery, but did anyway. After the surgery when I looked at my stiches, I saw that my left breast nipple was about 1 inches lower than my right nipple. When they did the follow-up visit, pointed that out. I was told that they would fill out as I healed. While the breasts did fill out, my left breast was, (and still is) drooping lower than my right and the nipple is still about 1 inch lower than my right. When I went back for my next follow up, I could tell that the staff knew something was wrong. I heard that Dr. Mobley was good, but in my case, I am disappointed.

October 5th, 2009
Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants
I am going on 8 weeks now since my surgery and have been back to Dr. Mobley 3 times for follow up. He and his team are excellent and seem to know what you are going to ask and have the answer right there for you. I had mine done at the Jacksonville surgery center and the team there are also great. Thank you all!

March 1st, 2016