Dr. David Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Moore?

should not be doing sinus surgeries

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He made a bad mistake in my sinus surgery ---then did one more. ...gross infections after, but becomes defensive and flippant, in poor taste and does not want return patients. Another doctor did two more surgeries, but could not correct the mistake. ...was referred to her professor at UW who corrected mistake, but had to do 6 more surgeries and said someone has really scraped you badly inside with no silia left to move the mucous. I will always have some degree of infections. It has been over 10 years. Referred to have surgery to re-route tear duct through the nose, but had to have 5 more surgeries to reopen and remove lachrymal . ...made all worse. Dr. Moore's methods of after surgery care seem antiquated by comparison to other good doctors. I never mentioned Dr. Moore's name, but now wished I had in order to protect others.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

The Hippocratic oath, do no harm was not in Dr Moore's mind when he ruined my health with negligent medical care. I actually consulted a lawyer to see if I had a case to sue him for the harm he caused me but it's all internal and can't be scene with the naked eye and I'm not limping around, internally I will never be alright and I am damaged and impacted for the rest of my life from Dr. Moores carelessness.

Total Thyroid Removal

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I should have written this a year ago but most of the time people only write about their bad experiences. My experience with Dr. Moore was nothing but a great experience. Being at the age of 30, a soon to be dad and going thru the whole you have cancer was defiantly a stressful time in my life. Dr. Moore made sure to take the time to make sure that I was educated with all of my options and let me make my decision. The surgery was scheduled quickly and everything went as planned with no complications. I was back at work within a week and a year later you can hardly even see my scar. Thanks Dr. Moore for a great experience in a not so fun situation.

Total Thyroid Removal Patient

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Moore is one of the best! He is very timely, exact and gets right to the point; yet he spent nearly an hour with me, my husband and my mother easing our concerns after my diagnosis of thyroid cancer. He explained our options but left the final decisions up to us. My surgery was scheduled uickly to ease my anxiety. I had a total thyroidectomy. My scar is hardly noticeable and my healing process seems quick in retrospect. I had some issues with one vocal chord that was slow to recover but at no fault of the surgeon. It is now back to normal.

Poor bedside manner

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I also had the unpleasant reception by his nurse. Dr. Moore seemed pleasant enough when first meeting him, but when I started asking questions about a potential tumor, and next steps, he became defensive and flippant. If you're looking to be an active participant in your healthcare, look elsewhere.

Posted on April 9th, 2009

I have had three surgeries ad the results were excellent.

nurse

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

Dr. Moore's nurse is very rude!!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2017