Dr. David Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Morris?

May 15th, 2017

Don't ask too many questions, don't frustrate him, he yells at you.

Yes, I had this experience here a few years ago. I never went back. I had seen him almost 3 yrs at the time. Rude, had a bad day and took it out on me,. Couldn't answer my questions, got tired of me asking questions, frustratingly put hands to head and told me he had a bad day, what did I want from him. I couldn't believe it.

October 7th, 2013

David Morris, MD

I have avoided going to doctors my whole life. But now that I'm pushing 70, an occasional visit is unavoidable. My wife recommended David Morris, who was her physician before Wexford Medical dropped her medical coverage plan. She said he was excellent in every respect, and she was so right. David Morris is a goldmine. He listens patiently and intently. His diagnoses have been absolutely right on, and the treatments he has prescribed have resolved every problem. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my physician, and hope to be his patient as long as I live.

April 8th, 2013

Right on

At first I felt that Dr. Morris was too conservative with treatment. I now realize that trying natural treatment first (exercise, diet, life style, mind attitude) and small drug dosage are far superior to quick prescription of powerful drugs with side effects to match. This doctor combines science with superior interpersonal skills to reach the correct diagnosis and devise the optimum treatment along with preventive measures. We need more physicians like David Morris!

January 31st, 2013

A Doctor who actually listens!!

I am a 38 year old male whose experience with doctors over the last few years has been pretty negative until I switched to Wexford Medical and Dr. Morris just over two years ago. Dr. Morris listened to what my problems were and ordered the correct tests to reach the best possible solution. Dr. Morris spends time with his patients to get to them know them as well as their ailments. If you are looking for a new Primary Care Physician I highly recommend Dr. Morris.

October 1st, 2011

Dr. Morris is a genuinely kind and caring doctor who takes time to listen to you and talk with you. I think he is an excellent doctor.

April 9th, 2010

Dr. Morris has been caring for my entire family for 14 yrs. He is the only doctor that I truly trust. He has cared for my children since birth. He is a very humble man and will seek a second opinion if he is not sure. Dr. Morris always follows up with us with a personal phone call when need be.

July 28th, 2016