Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 6th, 2015

Dr Murray and his staff are exceptional. I could not ask for a better dermatologist.

Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Murray took the time to explain my diagnosis to me, and in a way that I could understand it. I appreciate all that he did for me. I have been seeing him now for over 5 years. He has always been an amazing doc.

Should be put out of the medical business. show details Should be put out of the medical business.
by John Dougherty on Mar 1st, 2015

He does assembly line surgery only. If you want to die go see him.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Feb 12th, 2015

Doctor Murray is such a great, caring and competent doctor. He gives u options as far as treatments and he practices honest medicine. Many dermatologists do treatments that aren't necessary, dr Murray isn't like that. He does what is needed. He saved my life from cancer and he also gave me options to go else where for radiation. He let me choose. I would recommend him to anyone.

What an assembly line show details What an assembly line
by Never Again on Jul 29th, 2013

I never saw the doctor, it's an assembly line, charged me for the visit and exhorbatant charges for what was done, froze 8 spots, when my insurance covered 100%, up north only half to freeze 15 spots. Next day called billing manager about being charged, she lied that claim put in and when they get it through they will reimburse me, no claim done as of 2 days later??? Insurance confirmed they didn't put a claim in, go figure. Hope he enjoys his million dollar Prevost motorhome. all one stars because there is no ripped off election.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Brandon W on Jun 5th, 2013

Well I came to the dermatologist looking for answers....and I paid very good money as I don't carry insurance. I guess $160 is good for 3 minutes with the actual doctor, as a matter of fact he barely looked at anything...his assistants did. Little did I know they don't give a crap about what the patient has to say, my background and all that. I believe I have something on my face that isn't acne, and I have a whole back story as to why, etc. They didn't care at all, they misdiagnosed me because they thought it looked like something they deal with all the time....which it isn't. They told me it was acne on my face, and then after I said but I have something here on my hand and something on my finger....OOOOHHH yeah that is what it is, and that's what's on my face but they still just gave me acne lotion....and don't care about my actual condition. Fast forward about a month after initial visit and acne lotion does absolutely nothing.....I really do plan on calling the BBB....I mean at least if you have a patient trying to give you background on something you should listen and take into consideration their concern. This dermatologists office is nothing but a place to waste money at and they don't care if you are healing or whatever....they just want their money. Dr. Murray doesn't care about patients like I think a lot of doctors don't.....or if he did, he would have expressed more concern about the questions that I was asking and the information I was providing.....

counselor show details counselor
by kim barger on Feb 25th, 2013

My experience at Lakeland Dermatology was very positive. The staff were attentive and answered all my concerns. I saw Dr Murray and was patient and very caring. I would recommend Lakeland Dermatology to anyone.

Jan 16th, 2013

Dr Murray diagnosed skin cancer on my face, treatment was scheduled quickly and surgery was successful. However, I waited for over an hour to get back into the surgery suite and once in the chair, it was another 45 minutes before Dr Murray came in. Overall, I feel that he is competent and thorough.

Always a long wait show details Always a long wait
Sep 14th, 2011

Always a very very long wait, even if you call ahead about the wait time and they tell you appointmnets are running on time I still had to wait 40 minutes. Excellent care and nice staff if you do not mind the long long long waiting time. If they make you wait more than 15 minutes they should waive the charge

Aug 18th, 2011

not bad coment.he help my son with acne problem;i am so happy for the result. thanks DR. MURRAY.