inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 13th, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever Encountered
This doctor ignored obvious symptoms, simply telling me it was in my head. It wasn't. Had he ordered even the simplest blood test it would have shown him as much. I finally received the testing after demanding this and it revealed the issues. But getting the results from Myers office was like detective work. They were always 'on the doctor's desk' or so the nurse would say. FINALLY the doctor personally called me and told me the bad news but only offered to send me to a specialist when I requested this. He should have sent me to a regular endocrinologist but instead sent me to a reproductive endocrinologist who asked me why I'd come to see him. I then went to another doctor who was bold enough to say that he would be upset Dr. Myers had been his doctor and that the whole situation was inexcusable. Too late. The damage had been done.