Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nelson
Dr. David Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corcoran, CA, with other offices in Hanford, CA and Avenal, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital, Sierra Kings District Hospital and Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corcoran, CA.
Dr. Kimberly Walton
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Corcoran, CA 0.15 mi24
Dr. Adanna Ikedilo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tulare, CA 13.25 mi7
Dr. Naeem Siddiqi
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Tulare, CA 14.01 mi41