Dr. David Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016

Dr. ***hole

This so called dr. lack of profesionalism is outragus. my wife and i went to him since we just moved to the area thinking that would be a great dr. All the questions we asked were not even answerd and all we got was repulsive and disrispectful answers, like when i asked him when is he going to do a anatomy sonogram of the baby to know gender and make sure the baby is growing properly his answer was "i dont do that u have to go somewhere else." my wife asked: where am i going to give birth? Since were new in the are we dont know his answer was: "well theres only one place" in a disrispectful manner... I dont know if its because im hispanic or because so other issue... My personal opinion is DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR NEVER

September 16th, 2016

Horrible!

Wish I could give him no stars! Horrible doctor! He is rude and acts bothered when you ask him questions about your own health. I had a scheduled surgery with him which he botched and so far I have had to have 4 additional surgeries to correct his mistakes and its been less then a month since the original surgery!!! Wish I would of known what kind of dr he was before I ever let him lay a hand on me. Do NOT let this dr touch you!

November 2nd, 2013

ER

I came in contact with Dr. Nelson because my daughter went to the ER with a miscarriage at 10 weeks, in severe pain and hemorrhaging. Dr. Nelson was the on call OB for the night. He came in and decided to do a D&C. When he told this to my daughter,he wanted to do the procedure in the exam room. When she said that she would rather not have the procedure in the exam room, he became angry and said "well I guess I'll just let you bleed then!" Could he be any less compassionate or professional?! Obviously we will not continue to see him or refer any friends to him! The nurse who had been caring for my daughter was so caring and told us that she was glad we did not let him do the procedure in the exam room and stated that he tries to bully all of his patients.

June 19th, 2013

Director of Personnel

I personally do not have Dr. Nelson as my physician, but I have accompanied my mother in her visits and I must say, he is an extremely rude and inconsiderate physician. I don't know if it's just to his spanish speaking (which I am sure makes up 80% of his patients) patients but his lack of professionalism and manners are very alarming. He did not answer any of my mother's questions, which had to do with the reproductive system, instead asked her to talk to her general physician so he can explain the issues, really? Also, the automatically recommends surgical procedures to issues that could be corrected by medication and treatment. The only reason we know this is because of the second opinion we received from two other physicians. Overall, please rethink using Dr. Nelson as your gynecologist.

March 23rd, 2017