A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Nelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.