A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Newman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Newman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Newman MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Newman practice?
- Dr. David Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Newman practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists.