A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nichols, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nichols has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Nichols MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David W. Nichols practice?
- Dr. David Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nichols practices Pediatrics near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians.