A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Narbor Medical Associates
- Harbor Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Parker practice?
Dr. David Parker practices Family Medicine near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, MA and Norwell, MA.
See South Weymouth Family Physicians.