A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Narbor Medical Associates
- Harbor Medical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Parker practice?
- Dr. David Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Parker practices Family Medicine near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, MA.
See South Weymouth Family Physicians.