A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Patterson practice?
- Dr. David Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Patterson practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.